If you want to experience Nara more, please let me know!!
I am hosting an experience tour around Nara park (aka. deer park) with a small group.
We will go through several UNESCO World Heritage sites along with historical/cultural background stories and stop for photos.
I have attended a very special Kasuga Taisha tour which is escorted by priests (only in Japanese) several times, and will also share some interesting stories which I have learnt from them!!
Through this tour (approx. 3 hours – JPY3,000 per each person), you will…
- have an exciting experience of feeding deer (give some “deer crackers”)
- learn about an authentic manner for visiting shrines and temples
- learn about a genuine history which even a lot of Japanese don’t know
- see some interesting things which only local people know
- love Nara more and want to stay longer than you originally planed 🙂
If you are interested in my tour, please contact me by email with following information;
- Requesting day and time
- Number of participants
- Age of each person
*** We will walk about 5 km through this discovery tour
There are more than one thousands deer in Nara park,
waiting for you to give their favorite deer crackers!!
You will be surrounded by deer just like a super star!
They might let you touch them if they are in good mood.
You will know why deer are so important for Nara
I will tell you about some stories around where we visit, how to visit shrines and temples properly, etc…
Great Buddha Hall of Todaiji temple is where we must visit 🙂
I am prepared to guide you around here with a big smile, and sincerely hoping to see you soon!